terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2007

Between...

I'm between wanting love and giving up

Yes, suddenly, I'm thinking about it too much

The problem is all hope is fading away

And I don't know if that road isn't the best way

'Cause, if I believe I'm sure I'm going to be hurted

But if I don't I miss the chance of ever Know

What is all about...

There is no right or wrong

I just can't choose at all

It's not about not wanting to be loved

But I just can't be in love again with somebody who's not

It's easiar to live my life without the wait

That I suspect could be in vain

'Cause if I believe I sure I'm going to regret

But if I don't I'll miss the joy I've never had

Oh tell me, what it's all about

There is no right or wrong

I just can't choose at all

I am in between

I crave a thing I can't believe

And every time I hear a song

My heart doesn't know which way to go

Like in a crossroad

That doesn't appear in the map

Left or right, right or wrong

I think I'm going front

Without knowing what it's all about

There is no right or wrong

I just can't choose at all

Don't know which way to choose

But in between I'll loose

1 comentário:

ivita disse...

amori,
amazing cm sempre!
cm, infelizmente, não tenho o teu talento deixo-te uma letra de uma música cantada pela Billie Holiday, Dinah Washington e até pelo Caetano Veloso.

"Someday he'll come along, The man I love
And he'll be big and strong, The man I love
And when he comes my way
I'll do my best to make him stay
He'll look at me and smile, I'll understand
Then in a little while, He'll take my hand
And though it seems absurd
I know we both won't say a word

Maybe I shall meet him Sunday,
Maybe Monday, maybe not
Still I'm sure to meet him one day
Maybe Tuesday will be my good news day

He'll build a little home, That's meant for two
From which I'll never roam, Who would, would you
And so all else above
I'm dreaming of the man I love"

Mantém esse copo sempre meio cheio!!!
bjo grande