sexta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2012

Let's travel light!






I met you whilst backpacking hopes and dreams and expectations, already without some of my losses and frustrations that I had menaged to drop off, slowly, on my way to find home... And there you were, irresistible to me, with your heavy luggage, waiting in the morning sun for someone that could dare... Then I took some of your bags with me so that the weight became easier for you to bear and, from that moment on, we were not alone anymore. And for a while we were able to ignore the weight of our lives before but now that we’re both tired, I’m beginning to understand that it takes more than a helping hand.

We have to drop some bags to carry on. We have to forget, to let go and move on. We don’t need much but ourselves to overcome this fight. So, come on, let's drop some bags, let’s travel light!





Sem comentários: