quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2008

Time time time

If I had eyes in the back of my head, I would've told you that you look good as I walked away. And if you could've tried to trust the hand that fed, You would've never been hungry but you'd never really feed. More of this or less of this or is there any difference? Or are we, are we just holdin' on to things that we don't have anymore. Sometimes time doesnt heal. No, not at all. Just stands still, while we fall In or out of love again. I doubt Im gonna win you back When youve got eyes like that. They won't let me in, Always lookin' out. A lot of people spent their time just floating. We were victims together but lonely. You've got hungry eyes. they just cant look forward. Can't give them enough but we just can't start over. Building with thin nails. We're falling but holding. I don't wanna take up anymore of your time. Time time time, sometimes Time doesn't heal, no, not at all. Just stands still, while we fall In or out of love again. I doubt I'm gonna win you back When you've got eyes like that. They won't let me in. Always looking out. Always lookin'... Always lookin'... out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVmbGsEtmFI