sexta-feira, 17 de julho de 2009

Fiona Apple - After You've Gone (Jazz Classic Cover)

Ela é simplesmente fabulosa.. e a música diz tudo. Enjoy! Now won't you listen to me honey while i say, How could you tell me that you're goin' away? Don't say that we must part, don't break my aching heart You know i've loved you truly many years, loved you night and day How could you tell it to me? can't you see my tears? Now listen while i say After you've gone, and left me crying After you've gone, there's no denying You'll feel blue, you'll feel sad You'll miss the dearest pal you've ever had There'll come a time, now don't forget it There'll come a time, when you'll regret it Some day, when you grow lonely You heart will break like mine and you'll want me only After you've gone, after you've gone away After you've gone, after the break up After you've gone, you're gonna wake up You will find that you were blind To let somebody come and change your mind After the years, we've been together Their joy and all tears, a-all kinds of weather Someday, when you're downhearted You'll long to be with me right back where you started After you've gone, after you've gone away!

Sem comentários: