quarta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2011

Men are all the same - Part I

Everybody knows that men prefer action movies over romantic comedies, usually known as "chick flicks". That's a fact I can live with. But why, on earth, men also prefer "action" songs over romantic ones? What is it about with men and guns? Can we blame it, only, on testosterone? Let me explain: I asked two guys (my colleagues from the open space), what were they favourite Bob Marley songs and what did they answer? No, it was not Redemption Song, or Wait in Vain or Could You be Loved or Stir it Up, or one of the many Bob’s songs that talk about love, peace and easy leaving. No, that would be too romantic and sissi of them, or something similar. They’re choices were: I Shot the Sherriff and Buffalo Soldier. I rest my case!
PS: Phil, my first, of many to come ;)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Gosto! (mais do facto de o texto ser em inglês que do conteúdo...).
Beijos,
Ana Proença Coelho